Featured Post

Table of Contents

Selected Wrtitings

Tuesday, June 12, 2018

Multiple Perspectives




  BEAR ATTACK 2.0          by: Brody
Viktor:
I was deep in the forest when a big brown “dog” came out of the trees. I wanted to pet the “dog”, so I did the dog snarled and bit me! I very calmly walked away. Later, I called animal control on the bear.
Luke (Viktor’s friend):
Viktor and I decided to go hiking in the woods. So, we did. But we ran into trouble. When we were deep in the woods, when a bear came out! Viktor (of course) tried to pet it (L). I said no but, he didn’t listen and he got bit. Then, he kicked the bear in the face. He ran away bawling in tears.
Bear:
I was strolling through the woods and thought I heard two deer, so I went to eat them. But, I only found two loud, annoying pests. The smaller pest tried to smack me on the head! So I used self-defense and bit him. He yelled and kicked me in the face. Later that day I got stunned in my face.




                Multi perspective writing      
Kid: One day it was snowing there was a big pile of snow outside. I went down the stairs I grabbed a gallon of soda then ran outside to the pile of snow I made a snowball and poured the soda on it. I took a bite out of it and it tasted bad so I spit it out. I threw the rest and I went inside. 

Snow: It was a regular day but then a kid came and picked me up then poured soda on me then took a bite out of me.  It did not hurt but then he spit me out and then threw me at a gate.

Gate: it was snowy when the incident happened. Somebody came out of the building and threw something at me, it was a weird day.

Multi-perspective stories by Reegan
Thunderstorm
Dog: “Yay!” I get to play in mud!
Bunny: “Why is my cage outside?”
Human: “Please power. Do not go out. I need to take a selfie on Instagram!”
A break in
Dog: Bark! “Hey. This is not your house and don’t take our TV.”
Bunny: “Let me out, please. I want to eat grass.”
Human: “What! My house is being robbed. Sorry, I got to go get my TV!”
Dinner
Dog: “Yay! Please drop your piece of steak!”
Bunny: “Why can’t I be a dog?”
Human: “Shoo! Shoo! This is my dinner, not yours. Fine, just a little bit. Not the whole steak!”
Vet time
Dog: “No, no, no! They poke and stab!”
Bunny: “What is the vet? Do they give you treats?”
Human: “You better not run from me!”
Bedtime
Dog: “Aww, man! I want to play!”
Bunny: “Yes! The dog will stop attacking me!”
Human: “Yay! Time to watch Netflix.”
Winter/snowing
Dog: “Yay! I get a snow cone!”
Bunny: “Yay! Now I can hide from that dog.”
Human: “Great. Now I have to shovel the driveway.”
New pet
Dog: “Yay! A new friend.”
Bunny: “Gross. A snake. She knows it can eat me right in one gulp.”

Human: “I know it! It’s a snake.”



No comments:

Post a Comment