Featured Post

Table of Contents

Selected Wrtitings

Thursday, June 14, 2018

Winnebago Mythical Endings





A Winnebago Story By Domfo


Wait Little Hare please don’t hurt me said ant I promise I won’t hurt anyone any more. ‘’Really’’ Little Hare said . Maybe I will set you free. So he did. Little Hare ran off and set the tree back . The flying ant wondered why the Little Hare was so gullible then ran off to search for him . When the flying ant found him he threw the tree at him but missed. Little Hare sprinted to grandmother. He soon left and when he saw flying and turned him tiny. That is why ants are small .


Little Harriett

by Maddie



     The little hare chews tobacco to gain spiritual powers. The hare grows to the size of the ant. He goes to fight the ant with a giant lipstick, that is when he realizes, he is trans. Hare kills the ant and goes home to spill the news. “Grandma, I’m trans…” Grandma is shocked; Little Hare is kicked out of his house. SHE legally changes her name to Little Harriett. She gets famous off of being a drag king. Harriett makes a viral vid of her singing Tay Tay (Taylor Swift) while doing a dramatic smoky eye. Then she decides she needs to make a living. Harriett goes to Highline College to be the first trans nurse’s assistant. She also does beautiful makeup looks on YouTube, and her inspiration is James Charles    



Little Hare

by 

Liam


          Little hare goes to flying ant again. Flying ant asks little hare “how are you here, I thought I killed you”. Little hare answered, “You will have to do more than that to kill me”. Enraged flying ant grabbed his club and squashed little hare again. When little hares grandmother realized that little hare was not home, she thought ‘I will go in the morning to flying ant. In the morning, little hares grandmother went to flying ant; flying ant said if you are looking for your grandson, he was pestering me so I killed him again. Little hare’s grandmother asked,  “Where did you leave him?” Flying ant says I just left him where I hit him.  Do you know where that is little hares grandmother asked? Yeah he is right around that bend flying ant said. When little hares grandmother revived little hare she asked what were you thinking. Little hare told her his plan. The next morning little hare went out to meet flying ant. Flying ant. Flying ant said if you do not say anything to me, I would not kill you. Little hares was come and get me flying ant did chase little hare ran into a hole in the side of a cliff. Going too fast flying ant smashed into the side of the cliff. Flying ant was going so fast that a boulder fell and smashed flying ant.



My Winnebago Story

By Faith

  After Little Hare ate and ate and was ready to go back and fight, he pulled a tree out of the ground and promised to put it back after. Once he got there and saw Flying Ant, he noticed this was not the right thing to do and decided just to try talking to him. That would save the animals and the earth. Flying Ant agreed with Little Hare and everything was all better. And they all lived happily ever after!


No comments:

Post a Comment