Featured Post

Table of Contents

Selected Wrtitings

Thursday, June 14, 2018

Personal Narratives 1



THE GLUE ACCIDENT

It was a Wednesday and so I got out of school early and so I was so happy and calm .Until I got home I was just relaxing in my cozy bed it was really  cold and I did not want to move I was watching tv. But then I had to move because my mom made me all she wanted was a stool from my closet  so I gave it to her but then I found GLUE all over my carpet I was freaking out . It was like a big puddle and I tried to clean it but it would not budge and it just made a even bigger mess like food all messy but it was GLUE. My sister was a t school we went to go get my sister.

        We came home my sister she was calm I was worried my heart was beating like if it was running tons and tons of miles I was getting my sister so scared I showed her and she was like ‘’OMG you did this’’ I’m like no’’. We got in a fight but I’m like ‘’let’s be quiet  or else mom is going to hear us’’  ‘’ok let’s stop’’. We both stoped and got to work it made a even bigger mess . My mom was going to enter the room but I distracted her same with my little brother he was helping me get my mom out of the room it was really easy because my brother says  random thing like can I want a toy even when we are not at the store and takes my mom to the living room turns the tv on and get’s the blanket from my mom’s room covers her .

         Then he came to my room and said it was all clear and I’m like thanks I’m lucky for having you as a brother  I don’t  always say that I said that because it was a emergency  but than he left .I was thankful because I needed that time to clean the mess up so I used the time very wisely my mom was doing dinner so she was very distracted then my dad came home from work we kept it a secret because he was the one who bought the gallon of glue he wasted Idk how much money.

          So the next day my mom found out I got in a bit of trouble one for not telling her  and next it was a waste of money and got the glue taken away and had to was the carpet floor .


“That was pretty tragic…” -Alynah

My Trip to Japan
By Adeline

            My favorite city we went to was Okinawa because of getting to be in the sun a lot and going to the beach almost every day. I also liked trying food that is unique to the island. Tofu, chumpuru, and Okinawa soba are two of those dishes
            My favorite activity that we did was doing the nature obstacle course. I liked doing it because I got to test my body’s strengths and weaknesses. I also got to get better at an obstacle I was scared of doing.
            My three favorite foods I ate in japan are Okinawa soba, gyoza, and tankatsu. The noodles in Okinawa soba are great because they are chewy and doughy. Gyoza are delicious because they are gingery, meaty, wrapped in dough. Tonkatsu is breaded pork that goes great with cabbage salad. Yum!
            Japan was stressful at times, like when we didn’t know where we were going. Or when we were on a crowded train. But it always worked out in the end!

            I’m glad I went to japan because I got to learn more about the culture, eat delicious food, and spent quality time with my family.



       The toilet flusher   

By Skylar

One day in 3rid grade on my birthday I went to greatwolf loge with Liv and Maddie. It was really fun because of all of the water slides there. In my opinion I think that the toilet flusher was the best. I loved the toilet flusher the best because it’s a nice relaxing waterslide then it gets dark and then you drop in a tube the slip and slide around. In the waterslide, there is yellow and red strips, and I cannot explain the smell, its very echoe. When we were all in the slide, it was so fun. We were all screaming we had so much fun. Once the slide was done, all of us agreed that we were tired so we all went to are hotel room. Are hotel room looked like a regular hotel but with a kid section. There was a privet log cabin for us. There was bunks 4 bunks. I slept on the top and Liv and Maddie were sleeping at the bottom. Therefore, we were all talking and my mom had wine and she spilt it all over me and my stuff animal named Froyo. Well then Liv and Maddie left, this trip was so fun, and it was the best. After Liv and Maddie left my mom and I went on a zip line it was scary you had to have tennis shoes sadly, I only had flip-flops. At the time, I played soccer so I always had cleats with me. Therefore, I used my cleats it was super hard because you know how cleats have spicks at the bottom of the shoes well it was so hard walking on the rope because the shoes kept being stuck. The zip line was also an optical coerce. Well great wolf lodge was one of the best expires ever I will never forget it. 


Missionaries Banquet
By Adeline


 On the day of the banquet, I was ready. I had on a nice outfit, and a nice smile. I had been chosen to be a flag bearer for my church’s Missionaries Banquet. I had been excited, but now I was way nervous to be walking into the chapel full of hundreds of people. Once I got to the open doors, I picked up my big, American flag with the long, silver handle. I got to the front of the line, because I was first. The slow music signaled that is was time to walk into the chapel. As I stepped, a sense of familiarity filled my heart.  Big, high ceilings, comfortable, plushy seats, and the big cross on the wall. I’ll always feel at home there. As I walked the missionaries of the U.S. followed me. Then the other flags followed me. It was truly a magical moment.   






Soccer

By Kamal

A memorial time is when my dad and I went to a soccer field and my dad tough me that to be the best player of all time to always have control the ball. It also means that keep the ball in your feet. In addition, the defender will never get the ball for example when my dad tried to get the ball from me he failed every time. He also taught me to keep my knee closer to the ground. Why should you keep your knee closer to the ground? You should keep them closer to the ground because you can change your direction easier. For example you can dribble past defenders easier. Another reason you should keep them closer to the ground is you have more balance for example, when some player tries to tackle you have more balance than the he or she has . Another thing my dad tough me is to not have big touches on the ball. The ball should always be close to you or the defender will get the ball from you. That was a memorial time for me because I became a soccer player.       


No comments:

Post a Comment