Featured Post

Table of Contents

Selected Wrtitings

Tuesday, June 12, 2018

Descriptive Writing




             A Place to Have Fun by Alynah 



After miles and miles of warm hours in the car, we pull up in our car, full with camping supplies, such as a tent, chairs, sleeping bags, and more. I opened the car’s door and was instantly hit by a blast of nature.

                
I feel almost refreshed by the cool, fresh air. The scent smells strongly of pine trees and firewood. Rays of sunshine peaks through the long, thick pine trees. I can clearly hear the water slowly trickling down a cold stream. The woodpecker pecks the wood fast, making a light, hollow sound. There are other colorful tents scattered around the camping ground, like sprinkles on a cake. I get on my bike to explore the campgrounds, it starts to smell like rich dirt and decaying leaves. Too late, my mom calls me for lunch. 
A place to have fun

By ragavan

Creak! Creak! I hear the noise of the swings at the Harvey Manning Park aka. Spider Park. Many people come to this park at Talus to enjoy events, shoot hoops, and mostly…. just to have fun!


    The spider web is a fabulous place to relax and have fun if you are bored! All ages are welcome! Even 4-year olds to adults can climb the spider web. About 25 people can fit on the web because it is the size of like 1/5 or 1/6 of my classroom. When you climb up to the uppermost part of the web, you can see the stunning scenery of the mountains. With the breeze coming and rustling your hair, you will be in heaven. Probably you have guessed by now, but the Spider Park is called it because of the spider web!



     As you are at the top of the web, you can always see some kids shooting some hoops. Now, as I walk through the gate of the Harvey Manning Park, I can hear the basketball hitting the backboard and the rim. One time, I saw like 8 kids playing a game of basketball. That is how popular it is! If you are a person who likes basketball, the Spider Park is the place to go! You will unquestionably make new friends. It is one of the best places in my whole life and I extremely recommend going to the park.

       All families, kids, adults come to the Spider Park to enjoy and relax or to play! You can shoot hoops, climb the spider web, or you can use the creaky swings. That is why the Harvey Manning Park is a place that I couldn’t forget even if I was born again, again, again, and again.
   





No comments:

Post a Comment